Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital (formerly Seattle Grace Hospital and Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital), is the foremost hospital in the Seattle area.
Grey Sloan MemorialEdit
Chief of Surgery Edit
- Dr. Miranda Bailey (General Surgery, Chief Of Surgery)
NeurosurgeryEditDr. Amelia Shepherd
- Dr. Casey Parker
- Dr. Taryn Helm
- Dr. Dahlia Qadri
- Dr. Levi Schmitt
- Eli Lloyd (Surgical Nurse)
- Dr. Ellis Grey (former General Surgery Attending, deceased)
- Dr. Preston Burke (former Cardio-thoracic Attending; departed)
- Dr. Addison Montgomery (former Neonatal Attending; departed)
- Dr. Erica Hahn (former Cardio-thoracic Attending; departed)
- Dr. Sadie Harris (former Surgical Intern; departed)
- Dr. Jordan Kenley (former Head of Pediatric Surgery, deceased)
- Dr. George O'Malley (former Surgical Resident; deceased)
- Olivia Harper (former Surgical Nurse; fired)
- Dr. Izzie Stevens (former Surgical Resident; departed)
- Dr. Reed Adamson (former Surgical Resident; deceased)
- Dr. Charles Percy (former Surgical Resident; deceased)
- Dr. Lucy Fields (former Obstetrics Resident; departed)
- Dr. Teddy Altman (former Cardio-thoracic Attending, departed)
- Dr. Lexie Grey (former Surgical Resident, deceased)
- Dr. Mark Sloan (former Plastics Attending, deceased)
- Dr. Heather Brooks (former Intern, deceased)
- Dr. Leah Murphy (former Surgical Resident, departed)
- Dr. Cristina Yang (former Cardio-thoracic Fellow, departed)
- Dr. Shane Ross (former Surgical Resident, departed)
- Dr. Derek Shepherd (former Head of Neurosurgery, deceased)
- The hospital has undergone two name changes; it was originally named Seattle Grace Hospital, became Seattle Grace Mercy West in "Invasion" after the Seattle Grace/Mercy West Merger and was finally renamed Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital in "Transplant Wasteland" after the Harper Avery foundation bought the hospital.
- Grey Sloan Seven are Derek, Meredith, Cristina, Arizona, Callie, Jackson and Richard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.