"Life Support" is the eighth episode of the sixth season of Private Practice and the 106th produced episode of the series. It is also the 285th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on December 4, 2012.
Cooper prepares for the arrival of the triplets but he and Charlotte continue to have conflicting opinions on just about everything concerning her pregnancy, especially the decision of whether or not to reduce the pregnancies to make it a safer pregnancy. However, when Charlotte goes into early labour, Addison, Jake and Sam must come together to try and make sure the triplets and mother come through while Cooper worries about the fate of his children. Elsewhere, Violet tries to help her friends from her grief group deal with turning the love of her life off of life support.
- "Lil' Darling" - Young Girls
- "Born Young" - These United States
- "Flickering Light" - Dark Captain
- "Second Chances" - Gregory Alan Isakov
- Several scenes from this episode recap moments from previous season six episodes.