"Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story" is the seventh episode of the fourteenth season of Grey's Anatomy and the 300th produced episode of the series. It is also the 411th produced episode of the Grey's Anatomy franchise. It was broadcast on November 9, 2017.
Meredith's plans to attend the Harper Avery award are derailed when a roller coaster car derails off it's tracks bringing patients to the E.R who remind Meredith and Alex of their former intern classmates as a new set of interns adjust to the rigours of their new roles. As Meredith balances trying to save a life with a huge milestone in her relationship, Jo pushes Alex to seek closure on his relationship with Izzie as they treat her doppelganger. Bailey and Ben come to blows over his decision to leave Grey Sloan for the fire service while Arizona reflects on her relationships with Callie and Mark as she prepares for Sofia's return to Seattle and Andrew confronts his ex-girlfriend, new resident Sam after her arrival in Seattle.
- "Surgeons are scientists, trained to believe only in that which we can see and touch. But that training doesn't always take"
- "Scientist or not, most of us who've been at it a while are forced to acknowledge the mysteries of life. We're forced to acknowledge that certain kinds of magic exist and that history and memory and the ghosts of our pasts are sometimes just as tangible as anything we can hold in our hands."
- "Young Folks" - The Wind + The Wave
- "Cosy In The Rocket" - Psapp
- "They" - Congratulationz feat. CanvasBeta
- "Such Great Heights" - Madi Diaz & K.S Rhoads
- "Portions For Foxes" - Rilo Kiley
This episode's title originated from the song Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, originally from the musical Hamilton.